Tex Graphics in Cranston, Rhode Island - Simple Review #1446433215

The took a $2000 deposit from me for a outdoor sign and never answered any of our calls after. Be very careful of tex graphics

Reason of review: Order processing issue.

Robert Texeira DBA Tex Graphics

Found Tex Graphics thru yelp, you let me down on this one! We hired Robert to do make some posters/ flyers for our family owned business. At first Roberts response time and quality of work was great, but as time went on both started to change. My sister is opening a restaurant and needed a logo, Robert quoted $100 with 2 revisions after the second revision we were satisfied, so we asked if he was capable of doing take out menus...BIG MISTAKE... He quoted us $700 for design and printing of 5000 menus this was in June 2015, we gave Tex Graphics a $400 deposit to start the job... we are now in October 2015 his price has increased to $1200 still no menus, won't call us back won't give us our money back and here I am writing about Robert at Tex Graphics and how he stole $400 from a Brand New Business!

I would also be very careful with trusting Tex graphics he will do the work for you but will not give you the original work, what he does is he puts a Tex graphics watermark behind the work and if you want the original he will charge you additional money for it. Be very careful using Robert @ Tex Graphics

Tex Graphic I want you to send me my $400 back!!!

FYI - Robert will never give you a receipt even if you ask for one**

**BE VERY CAREFUL USING TEX GRAPHICS YOU WILL EVENTUALLY LOOSE YOUR MONEY

Reason of review: Not as described.

I didn't like: Professionalism.

Comments

Robert Texeira did the same thing to me!! I did business with him in Florida, he stole $5000 from me.

He promised to make a Digital Reader Board for my business, but after giving him the $5000 he took off!!! I guess he moved to Rhode Island and is doung the same things up there!!!

Do not trust tex graphics or robert texeira!